$25 of your camp tuition (plus the online processing fee) is non-refundable regardless of the date of cancellation with no exceptions. Should circumstances require you to cancel prior to two weeks ahead of your camp session’s start date we will refund all of your tuition with the exception of this non-refundable portion.
What to bring to camp
- Basketball sneakers
- Extra t-shirt
- Campers are permitted to bring cell phones, but we encourage a gym bag or backpack to secure this device
- Any necessary medications
- Please bring a basketball
- Campers need to bring lunch and a drink each day
- Campers do not need to bring jewelry, watches or hats. We will ask campers to remove any of these items for safety reasons, and our experience teaches us that once removed, these items typically get lost!
When you have successfully completed the online application and your credit card has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email to the address associated with your online account. This email confirms your camper’s admittance into camp. There is nothing sent via standard mail. If you believe that your registration went through successfully but you have not received your confirmation email, please check your junk email folder. If you still can’t find your confirmation, please email us at email@example.com.
Drop-off and pick-up
We encourage campers to arrive no earlier than 8:30am and no later than 9:00am. Registration will begin promptly at 8:30 and camp will start at 9:00am. We ask that parents arrive no later than 3:00pm to pick up your camper. If there is an emergency that delays pick up of your camper, please call us at 704-649-6812.
Each camper must bring a packed lunch. Refrigeration will not be provided. Each camper will be afforded an hour (12-1pm) for lunch to fuel up and recover.
Parents and friends are welcome and encouraged to attend any and all parts of our camp to observe.
All campers are expected to conform to the standards of behavior established by the camp director. Disruptive behavior could result in dismissal.